Auburn SEPTIC TANK SYSTEM REPAIR
Your source for drinking water may be contaminated if the septic system on your Auburn residential or commercial property is in need of repair. Harper's Environmental Septic Services provides complete maintenance services to all septic systems in the Auburn area to ensure the safety of your family and every occupant of your Auburn commercial enterprise.
Harper's Environmental Septic Services services include:
- Maintenance, repair and/or replacement of septic pumps
- Replacement of water and sewer pumps
- Trouble-shooting for water systems
- Pressure switch and tank replacement
- Water and septic alarms repair and maintenance
- Septic piping repair
- Septic control switches repair and replacement
- Cleaning services for water cistern
- Excavation and repair of broken underground water and septic lines
- Excavation and repair of water and septic tanks
When to call for repairs on a septic tank
A properly working septic tank is essential to the health and safety of every occupant on your property in Auburn. Harper's Environmental Septic Services staff is trained and experienced with all types of models and offers a range of solutions and quality products.
Foul odors from a septic tank
If you detect an unpleasant odor coming from your septic tank, or if the surrounding ground area is very moist, call the septic tank specialists in Auburn for immediate assistance to ensure that your drain is functioning properly. Avoid costly repairs later, with a Harper's Environmental Septic Services inspection today, by calling (334) 707-1688.
Septic Tank Maintenance Tip
When sludge gets too thick in a septic tank, incoming wastewater can back up onto your property resulting in health hazards. Treating your septic tank regularly with septic-safe cleaners and detergents is crucial to its proper functioning and helps to avoid major and costly repairs. Call Harper's Environmental Septic Services today to find out how to keep your system clean and safe at (334) 707-1688.